To strengthen our team we are looking for an Algorithmic Developer (m/f/d).
- You enjoy geometry, mathematics and algorithms
- Programming knowledge preferable, but can also be learned through in-house courses
- Ability to work in a team
- Good English communication skills
- Exciting and creative tasks in the field of 3D geometry
- Developing toolpath planning algorithms for the latest 5-axis CNC machines
- Further development and maintenance of a code base that is successfully used by many industry-leading companies
- An innovative and dynamic team built on trust and cooperation
- Intensive support during your onboarding
- The opportunity to write a bachelor’s or master’s thesis
- Modern software development with Visual Studio 2019 using the Kanban method
- Personal and professional development through workshops and seminars
- The opportunity to participate in numerous research projects
- Free sports and language courses as well as free meals in the company canteen
- A family-friendly working environment with opportunities for mobile working
I’m Christine and I’ve been with the company since 2009, and passionately leading the Swarf & Geodesic team since 2015.
I love mathematical and technical challenges. We have lots of opportunities to develop new solutions and work creatively on cutting-edge technology. Working together as a team is a top priority. Developing algorithms together on the whiteboard helps us find optimal solutions and strengthens our team spirit.
ModuleWorks is a great employer. All employees are valued on a personal level and we look at how each individual can develop their potential. This is our foundation for a positive working atmosphere.
Please send us the following in PDF format:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Reference letter
Please send these documents to email@example.com. Only complete applications will be considered for the application process.
We look forward to your application!