To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Product Manager – Toolpath (f/m/d).
- Understanding the complete manufacturing process from an idea to the finished product
- Enthusiasm about manufacturing and automation
- Experience in digital manufacturing softwar or
- For example: CAD, CAM, MES, Tool Management Systems
- Experience in producing workpieces appreciated
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Thinking about complex problems and finding generic solutions that benefit various user personas
- Familiarity with agile product management methods
- Experience in agile software development practices such as Scrum or Kanban
- Strong analytic skills and a structured approach to problem solving
- Willingness to work on geometric/algorithmic challenges with the product teams
- The ability to understand challenges and needs of different stakeholders
- Drive future developments of new and established software solutions around multi axis toolpath planning
- Enable Product Teams by inspiring them with an activating vision and roadmap
- Refine requirements and solutions together with the development team
- Engage in cross team developments to unify the process of manufacturing and enable automation
- Lead potential research projects
Every day, manufacturing companies use software systems to plan and optimize their production, allowing them to produce faster, at better quality, and at lower costs. At ModuleWorks, we consider ourselves in a key position to help the industry overcome these challenges due to our extensive network of industry partners in computer-aided manufacturing, industrial automation, and machine building. Our Mission is enabling our partners to further automate production processes and to bring toolpath planning closer to production. We are striving to change the manufacturing chain into a closed feedback loop that allows us to elevate manufacturing.
- An innovative and dynamic team in which cooperation is a top priority
- A family-friendly working environment with home-office options
- Modern software development with Jira and GitLab
- An attractive salary
- Personal and professional development through workshops and seminars
- The opportunity to participate in numerous research projects
- Free sports and language courses as well as free meals in the in-house canteen
- An internationally oriented company with employees from 17 nations
Please send the following documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Nice to have: References
Only complete applications will be included in the application process.
We look forward to your application!