To strengthen our team we are looking for a Senior Software Developer NC Editor (m/f/d).
- At least five years of professional programming experience, preferably in C#
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Good analytical and cenceptual skills
- Good command of English
- Ability to work independently, team spirit and flexibility
- Willing to take on new challenges
- Experience/knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
- NC controls and NC-code
- Modern .Net development
- Agile and modern development methods (Scrum, TDD, Git)
Our customers market NC Editor as a software solution to increase the productivity and predictability of manufacturing operations. Operators use NC Editor to create, edit, review and optimize NC programs that are used to manufacture a wide variety of parts with machine tools. Using NC Editor prevents expensive machine damage, reduces waste material and avoids downtime. The NC Editor thus helps manufacturing companies to remain competitive in international markets.
- Maintain and enhance the NC Editor
- Work in a development team using Scrum methodology
- Implement and optimize algorithms
- Design and shape the software architecture of the NC Editor
- You will be working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019, Jira as an issue tracking system, Git as a version control system, GitLab for CI/CD, and Office 365.
- The possibility to work from home
- The opportunity to find the best solution to balance your work and family life
- An attractive salary and flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development for employees through workshops and knowledge sharing sessions where you can expand and share your own skills and knowledge
- A young management team which offers possibilities to implement innovative ideas
- Arrangements for employees physical well-being in form of weekly back trainings and a subsidized company canteen
- A multicultural company with people of 17 nations working
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be included in the application process.