To strengthen our team we are looking for a Software Enigneer Collision Avoidance (m/f/d).
- Working in a team to develop an automated collision avoidance system for CNC machine tools
- Developing a software architecture and transferring customer-specific solutions into a company-wide product
- Developing features according to customer requirements
- Testing the software and improving the source code (review and refactoring)
- Programming experience in C++
- Knowledge of CMake and C# would be ideal
- A technical degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, MATSE) would be advantageous
- Interest in simulation and customer-oriented, application-oriented software development
- Experience with software architecture, large customer projects and with different technologies is an advantage
- Interest in and/or experience with CNC controls or machine tools is an advantage
- Team spirit and solution-oriented approach to work
- Familiar with coordinating software projects
- Good English skills
- An innovative and dynamic team with a strong emphasis on cooperation
- A family-friendly working environment with mobile working options
- Modern software development with Jira and GitLab
- An attractive salary model
- Personal and professional development through workshops and seminars
- The opportunity to participate in numerous research projects
- Free sports and language courses as well as free meals in the company canteen
- An internationally oriented company with employees from 17 nations
I am Ansgar Röber and I joined ModuleWorks in 2016 after studying mechanical engineering. Since the beginning of 2023, I have been the team leader of the Collision Avoidance Team. In developing solutions to protect CNC machines from collisions for various international customers, I combine my enthusiasm for technical topics like CNC controls, NC code and CAD/CAM software with software engineering such as programming, API architecture and scripting.
Please send us the following in PDF format:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
Please send these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.