To strengthen our team we are looking for a Student Assistant in Sales, Account & Project Management (m/f/d).
- Open-minded, dynamic personality, which enjoys team spirit.
- Ability to work independently, carefully, and reliably.
- Interest in software as well as different manufacturing processes, such as additive manufacturing and robotics.
- Interest in sales, project management and communicating with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Studies in economics, industrial engineering, or business informatics (at least in the 4th semester).
- Good German and English skills.
We would like to harness your existing skillset and interests by tailoring your tasks around your profile. We will be welcoming you onboard working you into your position through our intensive learning-by-doing approach. We offer ideal conditions for practical experience alongside your studies and thus provide excellent preparation for your career start. You will be part of the team with account managers with various levels of experience and will benefit from the close cooperation on a diverse set of topics.You have the opportunity to write your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis on an exciting project with us.
Your tasks will focus on these key areas:
- Supporting the commercial project management of existing customers
- Supporting on sales management & key account management activites
- Participating in customer projects
- Assisting with customer relationships
Please send you CV, cover letter and references in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only complete applications will be included in the application process.
We look forward to receiving your application!