How to apply
1. Which documents should accompany my application?
To help us get a complete impression of your skills and professional background, please send us:
- a covering letter with a possible start date and salary expectations
- your CV
- all relevant certificates (school, college, university, training)
- your grades and results so far (in case you are still studying)
- references from previous employers (if you have worked for other companies).
If you apply by email, please do not attach the documents as individual files, but as a single PDF.
2. What happens after I send my application?
If you applied by email, you will receive an automatic confirmation that we received your mail. We will forward your application to the relevant team leader. As soon as we get feedback from them about whether your experience and skills match our job requirements, we will get in touch with you. This usually takes about a week. If you applied for a job as a software developer and your profile matches our job requirements, we will send you a test task via email. This task helps us evaluating your programming skills and you get the possibility to get to know our business area.
3. I’ve been invited to an interview. How should I prepare?
We would like to get to know you, but it is also a chance for you to get an impression of us. During the interview, we will give you a short presentation of our company and, depending on the job you applied for at ModuleWorks, discuss some of the mathematical, geometrical and programming topics that our development teams are working on.
But we still have one request: application guides may be helpful, nevertheless please don’t forget to stay yourself!
4. What can I expect during my first days at ModuleWorks?
Everyone in your new team is looking forward to helping you get started at ModuleWorks. We start by giving you a tour of our offices to introduce you to your new colleagues, then we go together for lunch in the canteen. After that we’ll introduce and explain the projects you will be working on. To make sure all new colleagues get the information they need for a successful start, we’ve created a “Getting Started” document to help you get up and running in the first few days and familiarize yourself with our company procedures.